Date: 10.08.2022, 11:00 AM CEST
*The client will automatically download the update when restarted, so we recommend restarting it.
Logging screen and character creator:
- Graphical changes to the logging screen and character creator.
- Added a button that takes you to Support to the logging screen.
- Added buttons that change the window mode (window / fullscreen) and exit the game to the logging screen.
- Added a button letting you change sound settings before logging in.
- Added information about the last login time of characters.
- Improved class descriptions in the character creator.
- Changed the way characters are sorted - they are now sorted by last login time instead of level.
- Added explanation for the way experience is awarded to players - you can see the description when you mouse over the amount of experience gained in the combat summary screen. In addition to that, we’ve made some changes to the way experience is calculated. Here’s an explanation of the changes made:
1. Party - experience parameters affecting the whole party.
- Base experience - the amount of experience gained from the opponent before any bonuses are applied.
- Party bonus - bonus for every additional member of the party. Changes: increasing the bonus from 40% to 45% and capping it at 80% of the level of the highest level character. If a player in the party is lower level than 80% of the highest level, the bonus decreases in the following way:
Example 1: if a player level 50 joins a player level 100, then the experience bonus will be +17,6% (0.45*(50/100/0.8)*(50/100/0.8) = 0.176 = +17,6%).
Example 2: if a player level 100 joins a player level 80-100, then the experience bonus will be +45%
- Mixed classes bonus - new bonus. It’s applied if there are five people in the party and everybody has a different class. It’s always 10%.
2. Player - experience parameters affecting the player.
- Participation - experience awarded after it is divided among party members. The percentage value of the bonus is rounded down.
- Level penalty - applied if the player is higher level than the highest level opponent. It’s capped at -100%.
- Additional bonuses - summed up experience bonuses from the premium account, guild buff, and experience scroll.
- Event bonus - applied if there is a server event going on.
- Alt bonus - bonus from the alt buff.
- Level 140 reduction - experience penalty at the maximum level. It’s always -90%.
- The base for the additional, event, and alt bonuses is the amount of experience after level penalty is applied. Each of these bonuses is applied separately.
- You can now see psychoproperty limits in the game - the maximum value of a given psychoproperty is shown in the equipment window, in the psychoproperties description.
- Psychoproperty limits are now the same for mobs and players, so there have been some changes to the following mobs: Bloodsucker (increased strength and dexterity due to the limit on double attack chance), Selena and Morana (added mental hit chance modifier due to the limit on mental defense penetration).
- You can now unbox many platinum boxes at once. When you drag a platinum box onto your character, you’ll see a window and you’ll be able to choose how many boxes to open.
- Chancellors can now send back the pets of other guild members.
- Gear comparison has been added to the marketplace.
- Chats now scroll independently from each other.
- Added information about resources cost in the ability circle during combat and in the tactics window - mouse over the ability to see the costs.
- Added information about the amount of experience needed to level up - you can see it if you mouse over the experience bar in the attributes window.
- The screen will now shake when a critical strike is dealt (only visible if camera movement speed is set to at least 1).
- Critical hits now play a special sound.
- Premium lottery, trade invitation, and guild invitation icons will now shake.
- Added a graphic showing that a slot in the pet equipment is inactive.
- Improved the windows for throwing away and moving items, they will also show different information.
- New NPC avatars.
- Minor graphical improvements to various maps.
- Fixed a bug in Evasion causing it not to trigger for some area of effect attacks.
- Fixed a bug in mechanisms that open the way after an interaction - players couldn’t pass if they were in combat when the mechanism was initiated (this error occurred, e.g. in Commander and Tarul instances).
- Fixed a bug causing some Thorns to have incorrect gold value.
- Fixed a bug causing the tabs All and Members not to be displayed if the reason for kicking someone out included a semicolon.
- Fixed the premium lottery mechanism - it should now always be shown.
- Removed duplicate skins created when the skin system was changed.
- Fixed the most frequently occuring critical errors.
- Fixed an error making it impossible to buy Dryad Tears from Miranda.
- Minor text improvements - fixing typos, adding missing information.
- Improved the mechanics in the Ethereal Lamps daily quest - you can no longer leave the instance until the lamp is made (doing so blocked the quest), fixed a bug allowing players to take many ingredients by clicking on the table rapidly.
- Fixed a bug in the Ars Moriendi quest causing the stage not to advance after escaping the dimension.
- Adelveig’s Formula obtained from the Puppet Master quest can no longer be traded - making it tradeable causing some issues.
- Minor improvements to texts.