Date: 31.03.2022, 23:45PM CEST.
*The client will automatically download the update when restarted, so we recommend restarting it.
- Buying guild land - this can be done by going to the guild lands map at Escorts. The minimum price is 10,000,000 gold (taken from the guild treasury). The price depends on how attractive the location is. More expensive lands have bigger coats-of-arms.
- Guild areas with various names are visible on the guild lands map and the world map - the number of areas depends on the needs of the server. There are 50 guild lands within a single guild area.
- Every guild will get one of ten coats-of-arms chosen at random.
- Preview of guild lands on the world map (you won’t be able to buy land, use buildings, etc. with it).
- You can group up and trade with other players while on the guild lands map. All players are visible on the list no matter in which guild area they are.
- You can move your existing guild to a new land (for a fee).
- Guilds transferred from The Pride of Taern will be placed automatically on lands with the equal value.
- Added the Track quest for players level 35 and above. You can take it from Lesgar’s Bodyguard in Alaril and it’s related to the Bear instance.
New elements for female avatars
- New elements to customize female avatars: 11 new necklaces, 5 new earrings, 4 new attires.
- Decreased the prices of all elements by about 20%.
- Added some free elements.
- Skin set for mages called the Emerald Night - legguards, greaves, and body armor in male and female versions.
- 3 new color variations for the Lodge Ranger skin.
Rebalance of upgrade flasks crafting
- Changed the mechanics of crafting upgrade flasks - now you’ll need lower level flasks to craft higher level flasks.
- Changed the recipes - you can find more details HERE: LINK
Other changes related to the rebalance of upgrade flasks crafting:
- Changed the weights of items needed to craft flasks.
- Changed the placement, number, and respawn speed of some mobs.
- Added new gathering areas.
- Changed the dropped number and drop rate for most flask ingredients.
- Changed the number of ingredients from gathering per cycle (1 ingredient at a time).
- Rebalanced the types of upgrade flasks dropped by bosses and given during quests.
- Rebalanced the types of flasks needed to enter Dragul’s and Ivravul’s instance - you’ll now need medium flasks.
- Rebalanced the flasks needed to create and revive recipe pets - you’ll need major flasks.
- Rebalanced the flask in the DQ Selena’s Temptation - you’ll now need enormous flasks.
- Changed the flask exchange at the Crippled Herbalist - you can now do 1:1 exchanges of enormous flasks for major flasks and major flasks for medium flasks.
- Scroll of Power will no longer be available from the task Glanachain's Concerns.
- Eile’s Feather will no longer be given for the task Sana's Worries. We’ve also added a new option for the task (retrieving an item).
- Changed the recipe for the Herbal Concoction - it now requires 10 of each ingredient instead of 50.
- Rebalanced attribute bonuses from upgrading (LINK):
- The above system applies only to new upgrades, current ones will remain unchanged.
- Flasks currently owned by players will be exchanged automatically: Crystal Flasks of Major Upgrade -> Enormous Flasks, Crystal Flasks of Upgrade -> Major Flasks, Crystal Flasks of Minor Upgrade -> Medium Flasks.
- Due to the changes to some flask ingredients, they’ll be automatically converted to new ingredients. Since the new recipes require fewer ingredients, the remaining ones will be removed from the servers 2 weeks after the update, on April 14th. Until then you can sell them at any shop at an increased price. The items that will be removed are: Rizurul's Skull, Amulet of Blood, Purified Mantilum Root, Vigilance Powder, Boiled Nanacatl, Plate of Energy, Formula of Power, Power Sap, Taernian Script of Devastation, Poisonous Fish, Wolfsbane, Dead Owl, Books of Knowledge, Chicken, Scroll of Power, Leaf of Power, Landau's dynamite.
- More changes to crafting will be added in future updates.
- Changed the number of psychocharges in gear (charging with an inhibitor - 100%, without - 60%):
Psychorares: 100% - 3000 (previously 2600), 60% - 1800 (previously 1600).
Synergetics: 100% - 2000 (previously 7800), 60% - 1200 (previously 4800).
Class sets: 100% - 7500 (previously 7800), 60% - 4500 (previously 4800).
- Changed the droprate of synergetics: amulets and rings will now drop less frequently. Other types of synergetics will drop more frequently.
- Added links to the login screen.
- You can now access the avatar creator UI by clicking your avatar in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Talliard’s task - rebalanced to be of similar difficulty to the alternative task from Vinebruck (added a step with picking up a chest).
- Changed the aggressiveness of mountain cats in the Dmorther Garrison - they now stop being aggressive at level 70.
- You can now teleport near the Tit instance using the Party Finder starting at level 70.
- Changed the prices of: White Hound, Black Hound, Red Monkey, Black Raven. The cost of buying and reviving them is now 25 Emperors.
- Changed the description and colors of the server choice icon during registration - only applies to servers transferred from The Pride of Taern.
- Changes to the Commander instance: the boss will now drop more gold and there’ll be fewer mobs.
- You can now delete your characters - the process takes 7 days.
- Miscellaneous changes and fixes.
- Changed the animation of Sheed’s Chi Strike.
- Added new NPC avatars.
- Added new mob avatars.
- Graphical improvements to gear and mobs: Marksman Armor, Body Armor of the Ruffian, Eevul, Meanders, Cape of the Demon Hunter, Masked Individual (Utorian).
- Escorts now have a special icon.
- Tracked quests interface changes (changed the icon and made it so the icons don’t obscure the text).
- Minor fixes on some maps.
- Not being able to construct resource-generating buildings.
- Being able to leave a guild from the interface of another guild.
- Being able to take scrolls and buffs from another guild.
- Instances disappearing if a player teleported from them to the guild.
- Incorrect clickable areas for various guild elements.
- Not being able to save guild kennels settings.
- Not being able to open guild preview in the ranking and party windows
- The Check button in the guild creation and guild name change interface freezing.
- The need to have platinum on the character to change the name of a guild (although the platinum wasn’t taken from the character).
- No visible information about donations in the History tabs.
- No visible information about building construction in the History tab.
- No visible display or incorrect display of the reason for being kicked from the guild in the History tab
- The ability to construct buildings by ranks lower than the Strategist.
- Freezing guild invite after crossing a map.
- The need to have enough platinum on the character to take pets back after sending them back to cages (although the platinum wasn’t taken from the character).
- Pet avatar scaling in guild cages.
- The ability to see tabs other than About and Members by players not belonging to the guild.
- Disconnect after removing everything from the guild board.
- Visible donations from the previous guild in the Donations tab.
- Inability to sort by anything other than gold in the Donations tab.
- Not being able to turn off guild chat.
- Overlapping texts in the guild teleportation scrolls settings window.
- Misplaced texts in the guild purchase window.
- Unnecessary leave guild button in the rank selection window in the cages.
- No visible information about the stone needed to upgrade cages.
- Fixed and improved various messages.
- Other minor fixes
- The gate in the Elemental Specters instance will no longer lock itself.
- You can no longer charge equipment which doesn’t need to be charged.
- Fixed gear that didn’t get updated: Thorn, Undurises, Ariarches (only applies to gear transferred from The Pride of Taern).
- Barbarians will no longer be able to use Critical Strike with knuckledusters
- You can no longer change helmet visibility for the leader of your party.
- Quest dialogues will no longer freeze in the Pet Collar quest at the stage where you hand in the stones.
- Life’s a Dream and Shadows of the Past are now visible in the exploration screen.
- Fixed the possibility of getting stuck on the bridge in the prologue.
- You can now speak with Berer at the stage “Return to the Garrison for your reward” of Shadows of the Past. This bug occurred only if the player sided with Vinebruck in the quest There Must Be Order.
- In the DQ Ethereal Lamps, you’ll see lamps instead of chests.
- Minor changes to texts and visual fixes.