Date: 18.05.2023, 11:00 AM CEST
*The client will automatically download the update when restarted, so we recommend restarting it.
Changes and new features:
- You can now skip the prologue - if you have reached level 10 on your main character, you can completely skip the prologue when creating another character and start playing in the port in Trentis.
- Restricted trading and deposit usage for characters below level 10 - if the account is older than 30 days and the character is inactive, it will lose access to the deposit and will be unable to trade with other players. This can be reversed by playing actively or reaching level 10. However, inactive characters may lose this privilege again.
- Balancing and changes to Construct v2: decreased the power of sentries, decreased the level of Fire Shield on the second and third form, decreased the chance for Farid’s Jump on the third form while increasing resistances and HP, the third form can now drop a dielectric, the first and second form now provide psychoexperience while the third one now gives less (an overall increase), sped up most of the animations.
- Changed the flask required to enter Draugul from minor to medium (the flasks needed to enter Ivravul remain the same). Due to this, the Flask Merchant will appear in the Garrison to exchange your minor flasks for medium ones without any fee. He will disappear on May 25th at noon.
- Updated the Might formula - the formula will now take into account all factors that contribute to the overall character strength: attributes, resistances, weapon damage, and modifiers (stronger modifiers will provide more Might, the percentage of the modifier is also taken into account). The new formula is also follows:
Might = strength* + dexterity* + power* + knowledge* + 2x weapon damage + (HP + stamina + mana)* / 10 + 0.4 x (resistances: slashing + piercing + crushing)** + 0.3 x (resistances: fire + cold + energy)** + 0.6 x mental resistances + lvl_sum / 4 + mod_sum.
Might - the final result rounded to the nearest integer,
lvl_sum - the sum of all character levels, e.g. if your character is level 5, the sum will be calculated as follows: 1+2+3+4+5. The sum for level 140 = 1+2+...+140 = 9870,
mod_sum - sum of points from modifiers,
* calculated as the sum of the attributes as seen in the attribute window,
** calculated as points, not percentages.
- Changes and fixes to the /ignore command - it will now work for the whole account instead of a single character. The rules of the new ignore:
• It works globally - all characters on all servers will not receive any messages from the characters of the ignored person.
• The limit of ignored accounts is 10 without premium and 100 with premium. If premium expires, the ignore list will be limited to the first • 10 entries. Once premium is renewed, the whole ignored list will immediately start working again.
• Ignoring level ranges works only on private messages sent via the chat and only if you have the premium account. It can be set in a range between 0 and 140 - it works for the specified level and all lower levels (/ignore 120 will only allow private messages from levels 121 and above).
• If the ignored player changes their nick, it will be updated under /ignorelist.
• The ignored list does not work for Team members - you cannot ignore them and they cannot ignore you.
- Modified the value of drifs in the loot system in order to limit situations where one player loots two drifs and another one just a white item.
- Changed the icons of gear effects in combat so that they mirror drif icons.
- Added an icon to the defense effects in combat (the icon will be displayed only when the attack was defended thanks to the defense modifier).
- Changed the respawn time of Lugus in the open map in the Beirn dungeons - it will start respawning on a specific day of the week instead of every 7 days.
- Added an achievement for looting drifs.
- Added a confirmation (“yes”) when throwing away drifs.
- Mantis and Tiger now have a chance to drop an inhibitor.
- You can now exchange medium flasks for minor ones at the Crippled Herbalist.
- Added a message to the side log about the weekly PvP reward.
- Added a multiplier of platinum chests depending on the number of players on the server - the number of chests will increase slightly at peak hours while remaining the same at other times.
- You can no longer see the premium Marketplace in the premium store until your character reaches level 10.
- Temporarily disabled the Party Finder.
- Disabled tournament announcements on the guild chat.
- Hidden treasures outside of the Trentis zone can no longer be picked up by characters below level 20.
- New mob and NPC avatars.
- Fixes and new animations for some mobs and NPCs.
- Minor graphical changes and fixes.
- Optimization fixes to the animations of mobs on the maps.
- Fixed a bug preventing some icons or effects from modifiers from showing up in combat.
- Fixed a bug with an incorrect refresh of drif weight (due to this bug, players could get the information about being overencumbered even if their backpack was not full before combat).
- Fixed a bug causing some gear pieces to have negative value.
- Fixed a bug causing Ortasis and Dorbis looted before the previous update to lack knowledge/dexterity requirements.
- Fixed a bug causing different rounding of % gear charge in the shop and in the backpack.
- Fixed a bug causing price sorting on the marketplace to sometimes work incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from seeing item descriptions on the marketplace if the scroll was used.
- Fixed a visual bug causing items put on the marketplace to disappear if only a part of the stack was put on offer (after refreshing the deposit window, the items would return).
- Removed the non-functional “kick” button used to kick unloaded players from combat. Such players will now correctly be kicked automatically.
- Fixed a bug causing 0% to display if a mob or a pet drained HP while being at full HP themselves.
- Fixed a bug making players unable to progress the quest Haunted Manor at some stages - the bug only occurred on characters transferred from The Pride of Taern. This bugfix will not include characters that are on the quest right now and in several other, rare cases. If you still cannot complete the quest, please contact our support.
- Fixed several minor errors in quests.
- Fixed errors in some game texts.
- Miscellaneous programming improvements.