PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
We assure you that your personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / WE (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR).
§1 INFORMATION OBLIGATION - PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. Who is the Administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data is Krzysztof Danilewicz running a business under the name: Krzysztof Danilewicz Whitemoon System, 22 S. Szolc-Rogozińskiego Street, 53-209 Wrocław, TIN: 8971695262, NBRN: 02074066.
Contact with the administrator is possible via e-mail: [email protected]
2. How can you contact with the Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
You can contact the DPO by e-mail - by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
3. What personal data do we process?
We process your personal data in the following scope: e-mail address, IP address, MAC address, non-public ID number, as well as other data enumerated in paragraphs 18 points 1-3 of the Terms and Conditions.
4. What is the purpose of processing your personal data and on what basis?
Your personal data is processed in order to enable you to set up a player account and then play in the Taern - Broken Ranks service. In addition, we process your personal data for the purpose of ongoing contact by electronic correspondence in connection with the player's account and providing support during the game. Data processing is based on your consent, i.e. on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR.
By contacting us via email, as well as via our contact form, you automatically provide us with your email address as the sender address, and also other data included in the message. The provision of these details is voluntary and necessary if we are to contact you. Your data is processed with the goal of contacting you and the legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, meaning your consent when initiating contact with us. The legal basis for processing your data after the contact ends is the legitimate purpose of archiving past correspondence for internal reasons (6(1)(c) of the GDPR). The contents of the correspondence may be archived so that they can be demonstrated in the future. You have the right to demand to be shown the correspondence history (if it was archived) as well as demand the deletion of it unless the archivization of it is justified by our overriding interest, e.g. the need to demonstrate the correspondence if any disputes arise.
In the case of a person under the age of 16, consent to the processing of personal data must be expressed by the person exercising parental responsibility or custody over him.
5. Who can we transfer your data to?
The recipients of your personal data may be entities supporting the Administrator
in the conducted business activity, in particular entities providing IT, legal and server services.
6. How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be stored as long as you have got a player account. After deleting the account, the Administrator will process your personal data for 10 years, counted from the end of the calendar year in which the account was deleted.
7. What are your rights?
In regard to the processing of personal data, you have the right to access your personal data, rectify, delete or transfer it as well as limit its processing.
If you want to exercise your rights - contact us at the e-mail address: [email protected]
In addition, you have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if, in your opinion, the processing of personal data takes place in violation of the provisions of the GDPR.
8. Do I have to provide the Administrator with my personal data?
Providing your personal data is not a statutory obligation, it is voluntary. At the same time, refusal to provide data will result in the inability to create a player account, and thus - you will not be able to play.
9. Can I withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data?
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
10. Will your data be processed in IT systems?
Your personal data will be processed in IT systems, however, the Administrator will not make decisions in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
2. Cookies are text files that are stored in the electronic terminal device (hereinafter: "Device") of the Website User.
3. Cookies files contain, in particular, the IP address assigned to the User's computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system.
4. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. These files allow the Website to be individually adapted to the User's requirements. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other inappropriate software to enter Users' Devices this way.
5. The Administrator uses the following types of cookies:
a. Internal Cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the Website's ICT system;
b. Session Cookies - files uploaded and read from the User's Device by the Website or External Websites during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, the files are removed from the User's Device;
c. Persistent Cookies - files uploaded and read from the User's Device by the Website or External Websites until they are manually deleted. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the configuration of the User's Device is set to Cookies after the end of the Device session.
6. The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites that may place Cookies on User's Devices:
a. Google Analytics,
b. Payment operators (Przelewy24, Paysafecard, Paypal, Terminal3).
7. The Administrator is not responsible for the safety of Cookies coming from external sites.
a. improving and facilitating access to the Website - the Administrator may store in Cookies information about the User's preferences and settings regarding the Website in order to improve, refine and speed up the provision of services within the Website;
9. You have the ability to limit or disable Cookies access on your Device. You can change the settings mentioned above using the web browser settings.
11. You can delete Cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser you use.
2. The changes come into effect at the time of their publication on the Website.